We offer online courses for all 4 CIMA levels
The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (Cert BA), gives you fundamental knowledge of business and accounting.
- Fundamentals of Business Economics (BA1)
- Fundamentals of Management Accounting (BA2)
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting (BA3)
- Fundamentals of Ethics Corp Gov and Bus Law (BA4)
The first stage of the Professional qualification. You can start at this point if you completed CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, AAT Professional (Level 4), or have an accountancy or finance degree.
- Managing Finance in a Digital World (E1)
- Management Accounting (P1)
- Financial Reporting (F1)
- Operational Case Study (OCS)
The second stage in the Professional qualification. You can only do this level if you completed Professional Operational.
- Managing Performance (E2)
- Advanced Management Accounting (P2)
- Advanced Financial Reporting (F2)
- Management Case Study (MCS)
The final stage of CIMA. After this, with the relevant work experience, you will be a Chartered Management Accountant.
- Strategic Management (E3)
- Risk Management (P3)
- Financial Strategy (F3)
- Strategic Case Study (SCS)
Why study with Kaplan?
"Transferring to Kaplan’s Live Online has been the best decision I have made for my career. Since moving from other training providers to Kaplan’s Live Online Learning platform, I’ve enjoyed the solid expertise of world class lecturers, all while still allowing me to control when and where I do my studies and revision."
Tan Yen San
Until late, 7 days a week. Response in 4 hours or less.
Choose how and when you want to study. Learn in your way.
Get exam confident with testing at every stage of your studies
Value for money
Lifetime pass guarantee* included to support you passing your exam.
CIMA - try for free
Try CIMA OnDemand or LiveOnline absolutely free. Discover which study method works best for you.Try for FREE
Frequently asked questions
How do I access my learning and testing materials for CIMA ?
Can I enrol on a CIMA course if it has already started?
Do course fees for CIMA include exam fees?
How do I pay for my course?