We offer the full AAT qualification
Average time to complete the full qualification is 3 years.
Foundation covers the basic principles of accountancy, and is your starting point if you’ve never studied accountancy before.
- Bookkeeping Transactions (BTRN)
- Bookkeeping Controls (BKCL)
- Elements of Costing (ELCO)
- Using Accounting Software (UACS)
- Foundation Synoptic Assessment (FSYA)
Advanced builds on the knowledge gained in the Foundation level.Optional
- Bookkeeping (BK)
- Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
- Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
- Indirect Tax (IDRX)
- Management Accounting Costing (MMAC)
- Advanced Diploma Synoptic Assessment (AVSY)
Professional is the final level, teaching you more complex accounting theory, and lets you choose two specialist subjects.Essential
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies (FSLC)
- Management Accounting: Budgeting (MABU)
- Management Accounting: Decisions and Control (MDCL)
- Professional Synoptic Assessment (PDSY)
- Personal Tax (PLTX)
- Business Tax (BSTX)
- Credit Management (CDMT)
- Cash and Treasury Management (CTRM)
- External Audit (ETAU)
Why study with Kaplan?
"Transferring to Kaplan’s Live Online has been the best decision I have made for my career. Since moving from other training providers to Kaplan’s Live Online Learning platform, I’ve enjoyed the solid expertise of world class lecturers, all while still allowing me to control when and where I do my studies and revision."
Tan Yen San
Until late, 7 days a week. Response in 4 hours or less.
Choose how and when you want to study. Learn in your way.
Get exam confident with testing at every stage of your studies
Value for money
Lifetime pass guarantee* included to support you passing your exam.
Frequently asked questions
Can I enrol on an AAT course if it has already started?
Do course fees for AAT include exam fees?
How do I access my learning and testing materials?