We offer the full AAT qualification
Average time to complete the full qualification is 3 years.
Certificate in Accounting
Level 2 covers the basic principles of accountancy, and is your starting point if you’ve never studied accountancy before.Essential
- Introduction to Bookkeeping (ITBK)
- Principles of Bookkeeping Controls (POBC)
- Principles of Costing (PCTN)
- The Business Environment Synoptic Assesment (BESY)
Diploma in Accounting
Level 3 builds on the knowledge gained at Level 2, and focuses more on business processes.Essential
- Business Awareness (BUAW)
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS)
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS)
- Tax Processes for Businesses (TPFB)
- Bookkeeping (BK)
Diploma in Professional Accounting
Level 4 is the final level, teaching you more complex accounting theory, and lets you choose two specialist subjects.Essential
- Applied Management Accounting (AMAC)
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements (DAIF)
- Internal Accounting Systems and Controls (INAC)
- Personal Tax ( PNTA)
- Business Tax (BNTA)
- Credit and Debt Management (CRDM)
- Cash and Financial Management (CSFT)
- Audit and Assurance (AUDT)
Why study with Kaplan?
"Transferring to Kaplan’s Live Online has been the best decision I have made for my career. Since moving from other training providers to Kaplan’s Live Online Learning platform, I’ve enjoyed the solid expertise of world class lecturers, all while still allowing me to control when and where I do my studies and revision."
Tan Yen San
Until late, 7 days a week. Response in 4 hours or less.
Choose how and when you want to study. Learn in your way.
Get exam confident with testing at every stage of your studies
Value for money
Lifetime pass guarantee* included to support you passing your exam.
Frequently asked questions
Can I enrol on an AAT course if it has already started?
Do course fees for AAT include exam fees?
How do I access my learning and testing materials?